Bella wants you to love your purchase. Therefore she has gone to a great effort in creating a website that accurately displays all details of her artworks;
- Through photography.
- In situ photos of her artworks in homes.
- Digitally developed representations of each print in different colour frames.
- Real life photos of frame details.
- Comprehensive descriptions of each product.
In the very unlikely event that your artwork is damaged in transit, Bella has it covered.
- Photo evidence of the damage must be sent to Bella’s Art Studio.
- If it was an original, you may request the artist to recreate a unique piece, be issued a store credit note, or be fully refunded.
- If it was a limited edition print, you will need to send photo evidence that you have ‘cut the print in half ‘ to protect the Artist’s guarantee of “limited editions”. Bella will send you a new print in replace.
- If you decide to return your artwork, send through an email and let Bella know.
- If the artwork is a print, you can send back by post. A tracking number must be supplied to Bella’s Art Studio.
- If the artwork is an original, they must be returned by a trackable and insured shipping carrier, the tracking information must be supplied to Bella’s Art Studio.
- Upon processing your return, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the artwork. You will be liable for all shipping costs.
Delivering original artworks can be a timely and costly procedure, therefore Bella has gone to a great effort in creating a website that accurately displays all details of her artworks. If you do have a change of heart, you may return the original within seven days upon receiving your order. As long as the artwork is in perfect condition, a refund (minus delivery charges) will be provided to you.
Bella is very thorough and has taken great care to ensure she provides the highest quality prints available. The prints represented on this website are accurate representations of how they will look when they are delivered to you. If you do have a change of heart, you may return the print within seven days upon receiving your order. As long as the print has not been opened, a refund (minus delivery charges) will be provided to you.
Bella is unable to accept ‘opened print’ returns due to their delicate nature and it would be unfair to resell an opened and touched print to another customer.